This salad is quick and easy to put together it can be made a day ahead. A great dish to serve on any occasion!
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni In a large pot of boiling water over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, place the macaroni and add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.