Your kids will definetly love this milky chicken soup. Perfect to serve on a rainy day, when your ill or just serve for the whole family to enjoy!
- 100 grams chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
- 2 pc (99 g) hotdog, slliced
- 1 pc (30 g) small onion, sliced
- 50 grams carrot, cubed
- 1/3 cup (85 g) evaporated milk
- 1 tsp (7 g) salt
- 1/8 tsp (.375 g) pepper
- 1 pouch (250 g)DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce
- 1 pack (175 g) DEL MONTE Spaghetti (Merienda Pack)
- Saute in 1 tsp oil onion, chicken and carrot for 5 minutes. Add and saute the hotdogs and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to its package, drain and reserve 2-1/4 cups pasta broth.
- Combine the chicken mixture with the pasta broth and DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce. Let it simmer.
- Then add the spaghetti noodles, salt and pepper. Cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes.