This delicious soup dish is composed of shrimp and mix vegetables. Best serve during rainy days or even anytime of the day!
- 2 Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes
- 1 pack Sinigang Mix
- 2 pounds Shrimps
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Long Green Pepper
- 2 pieces Tomatoes
- 5-8 pieces Long String Beans
- 2 pieces Radishes orLabanos,
- 1 bunch Water Spinach or Kangkong leaves
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce(Patis)
- 6 – 8 cups water
- In a deep pan, put together the onion tomato, onion, radishes, shrimp cubes, string beans, water and sinigang mix. Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer until the radishes and the string beans are cooked.
- Add the shrimp and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the water spinach.
- Serve hot with rice.