This delicious homemade lasagna is made with tomato sauce mixed with ground beef, layered with noodles and cheese.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- Tomato Sauce for Lasagna
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 container (15 oz each) ricotta cheese
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt’s® Dinner Starters Seasoned 6 dry no-boil flat lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large skillet, cook the beef until crumbled and no longer pink, occasionally stirring it the drain. Then add the tomato sauce.
- Spread over the bottom of dish a 1-1/4 cups meat sauce. Place over the meat sauce 2 noodles, top with half of the ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and again 1-1/4 cups meat sauce.
- Repeat the layers. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Spray with cooking spray the underside of aluminum foil and cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes the remove foil;then bake 15 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Leave for about 10 minutes before serving.