This creamy, luscious home made ice cream is easy to make without the use of ice cream maker!
- 1 container fat-free Cool Whip (8 ounces)
- 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- In a large container, stir together sweetened condensed milk and cool whip. Add in the zest and juice from the lemon and the extract.
- Stir the mixture until well blend and freeze until hardened, at least 6 hours or overnight.
Tips: Instead of cool whip, you may use 2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream, whisk until stiff peaks form.